It is luxury at its Best! Rejuvenate, resurrect and reinvigorate at the modern yet traditional villas— Royal, Maharaja and Deluxe at ‘The Ayurvedic Healing Village’. Set amidst the warmth of the nature, the villas are built as per Vaastu Shastra” (Indian Feng Shui) to hasten the healing process. Enjoy the unique amalgamation of yoga, meditation and ayurveda while you heal.
Aiming at only offering the ‘Best’, Kairali- The Ayurvedic Healing Village, Palakkad, Kerala has been conferred with World Luxury Spa Award 2017 in the entire South West Asia. Being at par with the global standards, Kairali has once again set a very high benchmark for its competitors in the luxury spa industry. Placed amidst serenity of nature and fragrance of Pala trees, Kairali only aims at offering exceptional service to the people looking at experiencing the ultimate union of Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation.
Going through a rigorous procedure of selection, nominations are evaluated by a global panel of independent spa consultants in 144 countries. Purely based on service excellence, quality and innovation, World Luxury Spa Awards aim to encourage and raise service standards within the luxury spa industry. Further, the awards also intend to raise awareness within a highly competitive industry, maintaining the highest standards and building staff morale.
A well-deserved recognition, the Award recognizes all the efforts made by Kairali to offer authentic ayurveda and ancient India to the people seeking remedies in the roots. Bringing people close to nature and helping them to regain, retain and relish the balance of body, mind and soul, Kairali endeavours to raise its service standards to be able to attract the attention of the global-seekers.
Accepted as the pinnacle of achievement for luxury spas worldwide, the Awards celebrate the ultimate achievement in service excellence. It is about rewarding and congratulating spas that have excelled beyond the normal call of duty.
An obese person receives advices from everyone regarding how to lose weight and on trying out various options available. There are several choices on internet when you search how to reduce weight, several books have been written on weight management and what not.
The advises range from, trying to cut on sweets and carbs to cutting down fatty food items, dieting, exercising, eating right and small portions. There are surgeries to remove excess fat from the abdomen. In the end, it is hard to figure what exactly to follow and which is the most effective method. People try different remedies but in vain. Managing weight is not an easy task as missing out on your favourite food items is a challenging task. Starving yourself or straining your body with excess of exercise will only lead to fatigue and further hunger pangs and over- eating.
Ayurveda has come to rescue of your weight woes. Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village has special Weightloss Treatment which focuses on resolving the issues of obese people. This program ranges from 14 to 28 days. This includes a combination of restructured diet, massages and oral medications which helps in reducing the weight. Various therapies such as Udwarthanam, Udgharshanam, Elakizhi, Kadhikizhi, Pizhicil and Vasti are involved in this weight loss therapy. Steam bath is recommended after the therapy sessions which help in improving blood circulation and reduces depositing of fat. Every person is provided different menu of vegetarian food as per their body type and treatment. Yoga and meditation is also included in the weight loss treatment, which acts as catalyst to reduce weight gain. Training is given on cooking and Ayurveda, to ensure that one takes back the knowledge to home and continues their path towards and fitter and healthier life.
Kairali – the leading Ayurvedic brand noted for its trusted Ayurvedic therapies towards health and wellness has been chosen for the ‘Fastest Growing Ayurvedic Chain of the Year 2016 Award’ at RCA. Right Choice Awards instituted by Brands Impact is a comprehensive mechanism that gauges the efforts of companies in different sectors on the basis of their innovations and overall contribution towards the society and economy. Right Choice Awards (RCA) 2016 recognized the expertise of Kairali which has been geared towards effective and proven health services for more than 8 decades! Such an extensive service and expertise has made Kairali very popular and a brand synonymous with Ayurveda. The ability of Kairali to respond towards the health and healing demands of society has led to its swift popularity. Some unique concepts define its frontend services and include those offered at its Ayurvedic Center that provides health and wellness therapies towards holistic rejuvenation. Such trusted authenticity has made Kairali the fastest growing chain in the segment of Ayurveda!
Kairali finds RCA recognition through its good contribution to society and economy!
Right Choice Awards is a unique awards and recognition initiative that takes into account various dimensions of practical relevance before determining the best brands and banners of economy. RCA Awards are based on the parameters of innovation, authenticity, fair business practices, good HR policies, corporate social responsibility & initiatives, the overall positive impact on society in terms of service quality and cost and many more. Peer reviews, experts’ reports and feedback from the consumer base are also taken into account while finding the deserving name to be awarded. Kairali emerged successful through its good contribution to the social economy and more because of its philosophy of offering quality and affordable health and wellness Ayurvedic therapies to seekers.
Contact- +91 9999231117
The above itinerary is subject to change due to local transportation conditions.
Approximate time of day:
Early morning: 04:01-06:00
Morning: 06:01-08:00 AM: 08:01-11:00
Midday: 11:01-13:00 PM: 13:01-16:00
Late afternoon: 16:01-19:00
Late evening: 23:01-04:00
All of the meals at Kairali Resort are vegetarian.
In principle, drinking alcohol and smoking are prohibited inside Kairali Resort’s buildings.
Guests are free to use the gym and pool.
As for Ayurvedic treatments, treatments which suit the individual’s body condition will be determined upon consultation with the doctor. Please note that there may be changes in meals, treatments, etc. based on daily consultation.
Ayurveda Workshop Kairali means “From Kerala.” Kerala located in Southern India is said to be the holy land of Ayurveda. Kairali Resort was established in Kerala in 1997 by Mr. and Mrs. Ramesh. (The Ramesh family has been manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines for generations.) Since then, Kairali Resort has been providing a truly authentic Ayurvedic life so that people around the world can experience the wonderful benefits of real Ayurveda.
“Prevention is better than cure” – This is Mr. and Mrs. Ramesh’s motto. Hoping that people can live richer and healthier lifestyles, Kairali provides not only Ayurvedic treatments but also an ideal lifestyle in all aspects by incorporating yoga, diet, etc. We hope that you take this opportunity to experience the real Ayurvedic life.
See the Indian traditional dance “Kathakali”
Visit to Hindu temples
It is a matter of great pride that Mrs Gita Ramesh, MD of Kairali Ayurvedic Group got featured in the prestigious and well known magazine Vouge in an wonderful and interesting feature article on Ayurveda.
Gita Ramesh . MD Kairali Ayurvedic Group In Vouge India Wellness Guide
In a wonderful article titled ‘’Metro Ayurveda” that was featured on Vouge India Wellness Guide in the month of July 2015 Gita Ramesh, MD of Kairali Ayurvedic Group’s teachings and philosophies were featured.
Vogue India is one of the most prestigious beuty and lifestyle magazine for beauty wellness tips, advice’s, health and beauty news, for hair care and much more.
Two Ayurvedic Gurus tell Parizaad Khan Sethi how to incorporate 3,000 –year-old teachings into 21st Century lifestyle.
Dr. Pratima Raichur preaches calm in New York, One of the most frenetic global cities. Practicing since 70s, the Ayurveic doctor has been sharing the ancient wisdom with clients who have a hectic 24/7 lifestyle. In contrast , Gita Ramesh, Ayurvedic practitioner and managing director at Kairali Ayurvedic Group, runs serene wellness retreats in India. Both belive that Ayurveda balances the mind, body and soul, and impart its teachings to followers.
- Educate yourself anout your dosha (constitution) to make correct food choices. “If your disha is vata, eat Pita should avoid soices, cheese, fired and fermented foods, while for kapha, everything should be light – like salads and greens.
- Eat fresh food- leftovers cause a toxic build up in the body.
- Don’t overhaul your whole lifestyle , follow Raichur’s small, sustainable changes. For instance, instead of dosha specific cooking for different people, use spices creatively. Pita-heavy ones can get cumin in their buttermilk, while for someone with flatulence, asafetida is the answer. Nutmeg, cinnamon, cumin and coriander are good for vata and pita while kapha is warmed by chilies, ginger, garlic and onion.
- Time your meals tight, according to Ramesh, breakfast in non-negotiable and dinner should always be lighter than lunch, such that the body can digest the meal before bed time. Always eat seasonal fruits and vegetables- they’re at the top of their game when in season.
- Eat according to your age says Raichur, as different ages have doshas attached to them. So when you are young eat like a kapha; move to pita- specific meals when you are middle aged, and after 50 vata starts increasing.
- Beauty reflects from inside out and a good diet leeads to a healthy, disease-free body, says Ramesh. Raichir prescribes pure essential oils mixed with vegetable oils to regenerate skin cells and nourish skin. The aromas of every essential oil affect our mind, so they sould be dosha-specific.” Vata needs warming oils like sesame , pita needs olive or coconut to cool and kapha benefits from a light , stimulating oil.
- Massage is Ayurveda’s answer tto anti-aging. ‘’Make a daily routine,’’ says Ramesh. Oil the body from top to toe, paying attention to your face and hair. Added bonus: “it’s an exercise by itself,’’ she points oiy. After a while shower with warm water, using herbal powders to wash off the oil. ‘’Massaging the scalp improves circulation and makes you sleep better, while rubbing the feet stimulates nerve endings,’’ says Raichur.
BREATHING AND MEDITATION
- Be great to the universe says Ramesh. Start with small prayer for the day that went by and ask for blessings for the present day.
- Raichur considers thoughts to be of prime importance because what we think we bring into our lives. ‘’We all get angry and frustrated bit it affects our liver. If you’re anxious, the kidneys get affected and if your’re always sad , the lungs are at risk’’
- Both practitioners recommend a few minutes of breathing exercises and meditation. Add 10 minutes of Kapalbhati and Anulom Vilom Pranayam (alternate nostril breathing) to your morning routine to oxygynate, stoke your digestive fire, and balance and centre yourself.
- Raichur’s recommendations for meditation are simple: the easiest way to focus on your breathing; close your eyes and experience the breathe going in and out. Or inhale and chant “Om’’ while exhaling. ‘’ If stray thoughs enter your mind, don’t fight them- just bring your attention back to your breathing rhythm.
Published on : Vouge India 2015